Hyundai Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Revealed
Friday, January 25, 2013
With interpretations of real life moments that position a Hyundai vehicle as the ultimate sidekick and partner-in-fun, Hyundai aims to take a tongue-in-cheek approach to Super Bowl advertising. The commercials use humor to highlight vehicle performance and function in a fun and memorable way.
Headlining the Super Bowl advertising blitz is Hyundai’s 60-second pre-kick spot titled “Epic PlayDate.” Inspired and made possible by the all-new seven-passenger Santa Fe, the ad takes viewers on an unforgettable and epic play date with the Santa Fe as a key player, packing in fun for the whole family. The ad features a cameo and soundtrack of a brand new track written exclusively for Hyundai by a legendary alternative rock band.
“Team,” a 30-second in-game spot running in the first quarter, is a pint-sized ode to the action movie genre. A unique twist on a classic ‘tables turned’ tale, we follow a young boy as he recruits his own dream team to take on the neighborhood troublemakers. The all-new seven-passenger Santa Fe once again takes an active role helping the young boy and his mom gather a team to step up to the challenge.
“Stuck,” a 30-second in-game spot running in the second quarter, takes viewers on a classic American road trip. In a tale told with observational humor and a little bit of empathy, viewers are taken on a journey through the eyes of a young couple as they encounter and get “stuck” behind some unexpected things on the road. But through it all, the Sonata Turbo allows them to dodge and quickly pass the obstacles with ease.
The fourth 30-second spot, “Excited,” airs during the pre-game show with a voiceover any true sports driving enthusiast will recognize. The commercial features a 429-horsepower, 8-speed Genesis R-Spec racing around a track as the dramatic play-by-play is voiced by the eminently passionate sportscaster, Gus Johnson.
“Cars have become more than just a means of transportation – they can play an active role in empowering us throughout our everyday adventures, large and small,” said Steve, Shannon, vice president of Marketing, Hyundai Motor America. “This year we developed a creative campaign that demonstrates the many ways that Hyundai is ‘there for you’ as a true partner-in-fun. Whether it’s swiftly and safely maneuvering the unforgiving road in a Sonata Turbo or piling everyone in the Santa Fe for the ultimate play date, Hyundai is the perfect companion throughout all life’s experiences.”
The fifth and final Hyndai spot “Don’t Tell”, which celebrates quality family time with Mom and Dad, will air during the pre-game show.
The all-new Santa Fe is the most valuable player this year, starring in three of the five Super Bowl advertisements. Santa Fe delivers Hyundai’s recipe of bold design, high-output powertrains with Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and a host of features to please drivers and passengers with high expectations for functionality, versatility and comfort.
“The creative for this year’s Super Bowl is the most innovative work we have created for Hyundai to date,” said Greg Braun, executive creative director at INNOCEAN USA. “Hyundai connects with consumers by continuously being culturally relevant, and these new spots are a clear expression of that notion. Our Super Bowl campaign as a whole is meant to tell fun, relatable stories that depict our heroes - the people who drive our cars - and ultimately relay the message that Hyundai vehicles enable and inspire them to participate in the fun moments in life."
Hyundai is also leveraging various social media channels to add an interactive element to the campaign that will drive additional anticipation and awareness for the Super Bowl spots. Using the social power of Facebook, Hyundai offers viewers an entertaining dual-screen experience that really allows them to get in the game.
The Super Bowl 2013 will take place on Sunday, February 3, 2013 in New Orleans. Super Bowl Ads for Geeks will again offer full coverage about the Super Bowl Ads ahead and during the Super Bowl XLVII (superbowl 2013). The first hot and sexy Super Bowl Ad teaser has arrived with Kate Upton Washing a Mercedes CLA in Slow Motion.
See all confirmed Super Bowl 2013 Advertisers.
Until Game day, which will bring the new 2013 Super Bowl Ads you can check out the Super Bowl 2012 Ads.
Posted by Luigi at 1:07 AM
Hot Super Bowl News
The 60 second Coca-Cola Super Bowl 2012 Ad featuring the animated Polar bears is online. This Coca-Cola Super Bowl 2012 commercial has th...
MetLife - "Everyone" Game Day Commercial << PREVIOUS AD | INDEX | NEXT AD >>
Go Daddy has jumped the gun and released the full Internet Only version of the Go Daddy Super Bowl 2012 Ad Body Paint with Natalia Velez ...
Several Super Bowl 2012 ads are using the old marketing concept of sex sells. The Go Daddy Super Bowl ads have always been sexy and th...
The Teleflora Super Bowl 2012 Ad with supermodel Adriana Lima has been released online ahead of the Super Bowl 2012. The Teleflora Su...
- Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan star in Samsung Super Bow...
- Calvin Klein Super Bowl 2013 Commercial features M...
- Jack in the Box Super Bowl 2013 Ad Released
- Skechers Relaxed Fit Super Bowl 2013 Ad Released
- Beck's Super Bowl 2013 Ad Promotes New Sapphire
- This SodaStream Super Bowl 2013 Ad Got Banned
- Lincoln Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser Released
- Go Daddy Super Bowl 2012 Ad Perfect Match Sneak Pe...
- Best Buy Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser Revealed
- Hyundai Super Bowl 2013 Ad for Santa Fe is Online
- Super Bowl 2013 Ads
- Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl 2013 Ad with Kate Upton i...
- Amazing Kia Super Bowl Ad Space Babies is Online
- Hyundai Genesis SuperBowl 2013 Ad Released
- Pepsi Super Bowl 2013 Ad Promoting Pepsi Next is O...
- New Go Daddy Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser Released
- Hyundai Super Bowl 2013 Ad Stuck Extended Edition ...
- Oz The Great and Powerful Super Bowl 2013 Trailer ...
- Taco Bell Super Bowl 2013 Commercial Live Mas Rele...
- Kia Super Bowl 2013 Ad Comes to Cinemas on Feb. 1
- ETrade Super Bowl 2013 Ad
- VW Super Bowl 2013 Ad Released
- GoDaddy Super Bowl 2013 Ad for .Co Released
- Hyundai Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Revealed
- Best Buy Super Bowl 2013 Ad Stars Amy Poehler
- Toyota Super Bowl 2013 Ad Features Skee-lo Song I ...
- MiO Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser is Out
- Audi Super Bowl 2013 Commercial is Here
- Cars.com Super Bowl 2013 Ad Campaign Launched
- Hungry Howie's Super Bowl 2013 Ads Run in Local Ma...
- Anheuser-Busch Super Bowl 2013 Beer Ad Teasers
- VW Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser Video is Here
- Super Bowl 2013 Tickets are Still Available
- Tide Super Bowl 2013 Ad Coming
- Coke Super Bowl 2013 Ad Revealed
- Gildan Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser is Sexy
- Sexy Kate Upton Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl Ad Teaser...
- Taco Bell Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser has a Grand Pa...
- Skechers Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser has Cheetah
- Alicia Keys Sings National Anthem at Super Bowl 20...
- Mercedes Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser released
- GoDaddy Super Bowl 2013 Ad Teaser Video Released
- San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens Play Supe...
- CBS announces the Craig Ferguson Super Bowl Specia...
- Elementary is Super Bowl 2013 TV Show
- M&M's Super Bowl 2013 Ad will not Be Released Earl...
- Time Warner Cable Super Bowl 2013 Ad features Walk...
- SodaStream Super Bowl 2013 Ad is Created by Alex B...
- Possible Fiat Super Bowl 2013 Ads?
- Dunder Mifflin Super Bowl 2013 Ad is Getting Crowd...
- Destiny's Child Reunites during Super Bowl 2013 Ha...
- David Letterman Super Bowl Cameo Coming Again?
- Century 21 Super Bowl 2013 Ad Coming
- Kia Super Bowl 2013 Ad Plans Revealed
- Milk Super Bowl 2013 Ad is a First
- USA Today Ad Meter Counts Down the Top 25 Super Bo...
- Anheuser-Busch Beer Super Bowl 2013 Ads revealed
- Go Daddy Super Bowl 2013 Ad stars Bar Refaeli
- Mio Super Bowl 2013 Ad Announced
- The Walking Dead Super Bowl 2013 Ad is coming (Upd...
- Gangnam Style Sensation Psy will star in Wonderful...
- CBS Super Bowl Greatest Commercials Show Features ...
- Vote for the Best Doritos Super Bowl 2013 Ad
- Toyota Super Bowl 2013 Ad stars Actress Kaley Cuoc...
- Budweiser Black Crown Super Bowl 2013 Ad revealed
- Lincoln Super Bowl 2013 Commercial Details Reveale...
- Pizza Hut Super Bowl 2013 Ad Contest launched
- ▼ January (67)