USA Today Super Bowl 2013 Ad Meter will include Online Votes
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
According to Ad Age, USA Today will make some big changes for the USA Today Ad Meter 2013.
For the first time online votes will count for the official Ad Meter ranking. Viewers can sign up for an account and there is no limit on how many people can vote for the best Super Bowl 2013 ads
The Super Bowl 2013 will take place on Sunday, February 3, 2013 in New Orleans. Super Bowl Ads for Geeks will again offer full coverage about the Super Bowl Ads ahead and during the Super Bowl XLVII. The first big news is that Kate Upton will star in the Mercedes Super Bowl 2013 Ad.
Until Game day, which will bring the new 2013 Super Bowl Ads you can check out the Super Bowl 2012 Ads.
Posted by Luigi at 7:44 AM
Hot Super Bowl News
Go Daddy has jumped the gun and released the full Internet Only version of the Go Daddy Super Bowl 2012 Ad Body Paint with Natalia Velez ...
The Super Bowl 2013 is on February 3, 2013. We still do not know which teams will play on Super Bowl Sunday, but the line-up of Super Bowl...
The Dictator | Super bowl spot << PREVIOUS AD | INDEX | NEXT AD >>
The ladies get a treat again this year during the Super Bowl 2013. A surprise new entry in the Super Bowl 2013 Advertiser list just surfac...
- Super Bowl 2013 Live Online Stream to be Available...
- Go Daddy Super Bowl 2013 Ad for .co Has Danica Pat...
- MillerCoors Redd's Super Bowl 2013 Ad run on Local...
- Volkswagen Super Bowl 2013 Ad Has its Work Cut Out...
- Oreo Super Bowl 2013 Ad has Kate Upton too?
- Axe Super Bowl 2013 Ad is titled Lifeguard
- Fast & Furious 6 Super Bowl 2013 Ad Trailer Coming...
- Doritos Super Bowl 2013 A Entries are Up for Votin...
- Gildan Super Bowl 2013 Ad Coming
- Super Bowl 2013 Advertiser Listed
- Pepsi Super Bowl 2013 Ad will Star Beyonce
- SodaStream Super Bowl 2013 Commercial is already i...
- Lincoln Motor Company Super Bowl 2013 Ad Coming
- USA Today Super Bowl 2013 Ad Meter will include On...
- ▼ December (14)