Meaning you get a chance to win cars, get free music downloads, receive gift cards, donate to charity and enter sweepstakes for other giveaways. There are supposed over 1 million giveaways enabled by Shazam this Super Bowl.
The second-screen experience is now a big trend driven by the iPad. Shazam made the logical jump from tagging and recognizing songs played on the radio to TV programing and ads.
Shazam-enabled Super Bowl ads include:
- Toyota – the ad will include a sweepstake to win two Camrys – one for you and one for a friend.
- Best Buy – Best Buy's spot will feature two of Shazam's founders. Additionally, Best Buy is running a $50 gift card offer for consumers looking to buy and activate a mobile phone in 2012.
- Cars.com – when viewers use Shazam to tag the ad, Cars.com will donate $1.00 to one of seven charities, up to a maximum $100,000.
- Pepsi – the new ad that features the winner of the X FACTOR – Melanie Amaro performing Otis Redding’s song “Respect” - will invite people to unlock a free video.
- Teleflora – viewers who tag Teleflora’s “Give” ad starring super model Adriana Lima will receive a secret offer.
Plus, a number of other commercials including GE, Relativity’s new Navy SEALs action-thriller, “Act of Valor” and Disney’s upcoming movie “John Carter" will be Shazam-enabled providing great offers and more.
Shazam also will also feature special content during the Super Bowl halftime show in partnership with Bud Light. Even during the game you can use Shazam to get more information about the Big Game.
Download Shazam for your mobile device now at Shazam.com.
The Super Bowl 2012 is today and we provide live coverage of the Super Bowl Ads. Watch the fully released Super Bowl 2012 Commercials online now. Super Bowl Ads for Geeks is covering everything there is to know (Super Bowl 2012 Facts) about the Super Bowl 2012 Ads and more, leading up to the big game. The coverage on Super Bowl Ads for Geeks extends our famous Super Bowl for Geeks Guide on I4U News. See who the 2012 Super Bowl Advertisers are.